The SafeDeploy CI/CD Toolset
Find the updates that are available for your servers and applications
Capture and play back application activity streams
Compare activity stream execution across versions
SafeDeploy is a CI/CD and DevOps Tool that uniquely ensures that all pre-existing functionality works with an application update, eliminating failed canary and blue/green deployments.
SafeDeploy works by capturing the entire activity stream of an application running an existing successful production instance of that application. This activity stream includes all of the actions taken by all of the users (be they people or other programs) of the application.
This activity stream can then be played back against any pre-production instance of the application. Automating this key part of the CI/CD process validates that all existing functionality will work with a new canary or with either the blue or the green instance that is next in line to go into production and eliminates manual regression testing. This allows enterprises to prevent failed canary and blue/green deploys, and avoid the painful impacts to online revenue, company reputation, and customer retention associated with these failures.
DiscoverFind the updates that are available for your servers and applications
- Discover Server Operating Systems by version
- Discover Language run-times and databases by version
- Discover all available updates per software stack
- Create your own custom update plan
PreventCapture and play back application activity streams
- Collect the complete execution stream from instrumented applications
- Save the user behavior and the activity stream
- Incident based replays of activity stream off line
PredictCompare activity stream execution across versions
- Final check of production ready deployments with captured user behaviors
- Compare between existing and updated release versions
- Aggregate incidents into hot spot reports
- Track all deployment changes